type='text/javascript'/>

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Primary Day Activity Pictures

These are some of the images that I took for the Primary Fourth of July Activity that our ward had.
It was the first time i really took me new 50 mm lens out to shoot with and I LOVED it!!!!!

Took me a minute to adjust to how my new lens takes in light, but once I started going, I was on fire!!! I took over 500 picture for the event. No worries i narrowed it down a ton for the Prezidency. But it's nice for me to have them.

Photobucket

Check out the awesome depth of field my new lens gives me!!!

Photobucket

Since this lens is very very picky, I'm sad that Audrey's face is a little blurry cause her and Holden's face were not on the same depth plane.

Holden and Audrey are seriously the cutest kids. They are Robert and Sally's grandchildren (Robert = Dan's Uncle) and I get to play with them tonight. We're going over to Robert and Sally's and having a swimming party! Audrey is in the Nursery with Dan and I. :) I love teaching her. Audrey is two and one half and Holden is six. They have a baby sister, Allison, who is 11 months and Jenny is five months along, almost 6 with Nick and Jenny's fourth.

Photobucket

This is Jasper and Ethan. They are best friends. They are also in the Nursery with us and Ethan is our little star pupil. He's so SMART. How can a three year old be so smart? Here's a little story of how intelligent this kid is;

Ethan actually just moved to Arizona right after the fourth. (It's very sad) This weekend our ward, the Franklin 5th, celebrated it's 50th Anniversary of when it was created and our ward had a HUGE extravaganza for it. Again, they asked me to shoot the event. Since Ethan only moved to Arizona which is about a five and a half hour drive, they came back and Cariss, Ethan's mom's parents live here. Cariss told me this story at the event.

While in Arizona Ethan wanted to write Jasper a letter. Cariss got out some paper and crayons thinking that he would just draw Jasper a picture. At one point Ethan asked his mom "how do you spell 'Jasper'?" Cariss thought that he wanted her to write it for him but he was like "No mom, i wanna do it." So she tells him each letter to Jasper's name and HE WRITES EACH LETTER!!! A THREE YEAR OLD?!?!?! WOW! it gets better. Cariss then asks Ethan, "Don't you just wanna draw him a picture?" and Ethan's response was "No Mom, I wanna write him a letter." and then continued to ask Cariss how to spell words.

WOW!!! oh my gosh!

I just hope one of my children is that smart.


Photobucket

People went nuts with the decorations for the parade

Photobucket

These kids would not stop playing in the duck pond!
Photobucket

Sister Jolly, left, and Sister Forsyth, right. Both in the Primary Prez.

Photobucket

Don't know who she is but I liked all the red.

Photobucket

Ethan and his mom Cariss. LOVE THIS KID!


Peace

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment