type='text/javascript'/>

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm a closet who?!?


This might come as a shock to some friends but......Yes....I am a Star Trek closet fan. I have always loved them. I think it has to do with my uncle's obsession of them and always watching something trekieish during the holidays. And their obsession comes from my Grandfather who worked for NASA.

Anywho...I am one and I love it and the new Star Trek is just as awesome as the other ones.

Did I go and purchase the new Star Trek last night right after work so Dan and I could watch it on our fantabulous new Blu Ray....yes!!!

Is Blue ray that cool? Yes!!

Did I work some magic at Best Buy and instead of getting the blu ray for 24 bucks, i got it for 20 bucks? Yes go me.... (if you see a product of theirs online for cheaper then at the store, just tell them and they will change the price.)

Is my Dad super jealous that I have a blu ray? Yes.


If you have not seen this movie yet, i suggest that you do.

Peace

Michelle

1 comment: