type='text/javascript'/>

Monday, December 7, 2009

A few things I'm excited for this month....

  • I get to see my family, that includes, Mom, Grandma, Lizzy, Patrick, Audrey, Katherine, Dad, Venice, Sammy and Matt. Hopefully: Jenny, Jason, Gavin. { we are driving through Phoenix}
  • California
  • Cafe Rio {again driving through phoenix}
  • In and Out
  • Found out my babies sex.....It's a girl. :)
  • CRUISE
  • all my grandma's awesome Christmas treats hmmmmmm
It's short and sweet but I'm super excited for it all.

Peace

2 comments:

  1. Are you coming to Utah??? I forgot to ask. I wish I were on that list of people you were going to see. I would love to see you as a little pregnant lady. Thank you, I appreciate the great chat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog. I'm so happy to hear you're having a girl. They are a blast to dress and do their hair, even if it's just with seriously cute bows:) I'm happy for you. Check out our blog at www.dirks2000.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete