type='text/javascript'/>

Monday, May 23, 2011

50 State Callenge

I'm working full time this week. The girl that usually works in the afternoon is out on vacation and since Dan is not in school nor does he start working at EPCC till next week, May 31, I can come in and fill in that time.

If you don't know my twin or I, we are very very competitive against each other. That slight info makes this an even better little story.

There is a site called addictinggames.com and when I was working full time before my baby came along, Lizzy and I would get on it all the time and challenge each other to do a game better then the other. Today's game and challenge, 50 States and you are to place the shape of the state where it's suppose to go on a map of the USA. Go till you are wrong where the state is suppose to go. *we gave each other a five mile leeway or if you got some random state and you failed on your first try then you got to start again.

So far... I am the winner and it's 16!... my dreaded states... Kansas and Kentucky.

http://www.addictinggames.com/puzzle-games/50states.jsp

I challenge all of you!! I know someone else can do better. If you do do it, I want to know what your number was so comment below.

{Disclaimer} the minute you are off by 5 miles on the state that is it. Count how many you did perfect to that point and that is your number... I got 16 perfect then was off by 50 miles on stupid Kentucky... my downfall!

Here is a screen shot lizzy did for me really fast to show you what we are talking about. She got six perfect then messed up on Nebraska.




Peace.

8 comments:

  1. you are the winner at 16 states? I got 42 out of 51 perfect with a 42 mile error...does that mean I win?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me a few tries but I git 18! and Kansas is lame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boom Baby! 50, 0 mile error, 263 seconds. Way fun game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't have any error!!! except 5 miles.. so no you do not win. sorry phin

    ReplyDelete
  5. 18! bam baby! Michelle is right. you have to have zero errors. If you place a state in the wrong place then you lose. so if you only got 5 before you put one in the wrong place then you only have 5.

    Make sense?

    ReplyDelete