type='text/javascript'/>

Monday, September 21, 2009

Walmart..... isn't it grand?

I know miss Allison Shiffler and Stiners will get a kick out of this site. :)

I miss you two.

I happened upon this site by...... I have know idea actually.... But it's fantastic and i just spend my whole morning looking at it and silently laughing/dying inside looking at these.

It's called people of Walmart (click here to go to the site)

It's picture of folks that make you go....... "Um......that's just not right." or you just start laughing uncontrollably, and are they at our wonderful Walmarts? they are :)


I almost started to pee my pants. REALLY? Walmart is your best choice to get married in? Was there a contest and the winner got to have their wedding free, provided you have to have the ceremony at Walmart? That poor little boy in the tux. I'm sure he was embarrassed. The bridesmaids look a little pissed as well.... ahahahha

Seriously, there should be a application to procreate.


I don't even know what to say about this one...... What era is he from? King Louis the 14th?.... He looks like a character from the children's book Emperors New Cloths. I think maybe Lizzy will only remember the resembles from that Taco Bell book. Yes, when i was little taco bell handed out children's books for gifts. And he looks like the Emperor from that book.


I'm pretty sure this dude got a hold of some woman's garments...... ahahah He's become a legend now and has about three picture up on the site. All on different days and with the same outfit on. The sweater is the only thing that has changed. hahahahha :)


I hope your visit to Walmart was a pleasant one this evening, Capt'n America? Did you find everything you were looking for?

Tony needs to eat too.

My favorite one..... The owner of this truck apparently really wanted a corvette but since he couldn't afford one, he decided to add the back to his truck and make it a corvette. oh and lets add a new element to make all other corvette owners jealous.... a spoiler. Who wouldn't want a truck/corvette with a spoiler?


Peace

Michelle

3 comments: