type='text/javascript'/>

Thursday, September 24, 2009

This is mind blowing!!!!! Mind Blowing!!!!!

I wish i could be this good in photoshop and other adobe programs. I'll give my self some props cause i can do some awesome things with photoshop, but this, this is unbelievable!!!

He's Swedish. Those Swedish man are very very ingenious. Working at an architect firm for the last 8 months I've scanned through tons of Architectural magazines. Always with out a doubt, a Swedish firm is winning something awesome in Architecture. So this in no surprise to me that this kid is from Sweden.

His name is Erik Johansson his site is Here

Here is his work.






This is not just hours of work in photoshop, but it's a lot more hours of preparing the images. Each image is separate. Almost every element in the image has to be taken somewhere else which means they have to track the lighting, they have to track the camera height, the camera angle..... everything. It's amazing. I'm seriously blown away at how awesome these are. I don't know if you will be blown away like i am, but at least know this is a good three months of work for one image.


Peace

Michelle

1 comment: