type='text/javascript'/>

Thursday, October 1, 2009

One thing I Miss about Utah......

It's not the thing i miss the most, but it's high up there is....... Concerts!

El Paso is so lame when it comes to people who play here. The last good person/band, that i would see, that came is "The Sounds". I'm grateful that i have already seen them.....PS they are amazing!!! I love them so much. If you wanna see a good performance go to "The Sounds" you will not regret it. Well, you might if you aren't into their music. Unfortunately, i missed them cause of my little sisters graduation.

But Utah is getting several people i want to see...... Regina Spektor , The Bravery, Ingrid Michaelson, BOB DYLAN, Wolfmother, Snow Patrol and Dashboard and Pinback!!!!....... just to name a few and are they all coming in the next few months..... Yes!!! Stiners you better be representing me at one of these concerts! :)

I've seen "Pinback" already, but i would love to see them again. I also flirted my way into the back stage and i had my ticket signed by all of the people in Pinback. Don't believe me? I will send you a picture of the ticket. I keep it in my wallet at all times :) Ryan, their keyboard player was very very hot. I just waited around with some friends after the show and he came out to clean up, we started chat'n and then i was invited to go backstage! It was sweet!

Have i ever mentioned my LOVE for concerts?!!! Well, I love them. When I was single, I at least went to one or two concerts a month.

Katherine, my older sister, is going to freak when I tell her Wolfmother and Mr. Bobby Dylan are coming in concert. She got me hooked on Mr. Bobby and I introduced her to Wolfmother.

Anyways that is one thing i miss about Utah. Maybe, just maybe, someone awesome will be playing in California when we go out for Christmas...... keep your fingers crossed for me.

Peace,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment