type='text/javascript'/>

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I LOVE PIXAR!!!

My excitement for the new Toy Story 3 to come out, is like Morgan's when Enchanted was coming out. She watched that trailer I don't even remember how many times a day. If you don't know Morgan, just know it was very very intense. :) And so is my excitement for this movie.

I love Toy Story. I found the official trailer for the new one online today. It's made my day. I've watched it about 5 times already. I'm lame, i know. Morgan would be proud, i think. :)

Here is the Trailer for your viewing pleasure.



This is a scene from Toy Story 2. I remember watching this in the theater and laughing so hard i fell out of my seat. To make the moment even better, a little girl in the theater screamed bloody murder when the trucks wheels almost run over the cones. At that point i almost peed my pants. :)



I know where i will be June 18th, 2010. :)

Peace

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Hey look, I'm following your blog now! Where have I been?! Spaceville... anywho, I'm so excited too! The boys saw a poster advertising it and wanted to watch Toy Story right when we got home. We bought them a little woody and a little Buzz... sometimes at 2am, I can hear, "To infinity, and beyond!"... ugh, Stephen fell asleep with Buzz again. lol They will flip out when the new one comes. I love Pixar too. Have you seen their parade at Disney Adventure(land?)? It's AMAZING. The Incredibles, Toy Story dudes, Monster's Inc, Cars... it was WAY better than any other Disney attraction I've seen. Okay, shutting up. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete