type='text/javascript'/>

Thursday, January 14, 2010

We are finally Home!!!!

We have been away from home in El Paso now for one solid month!!!

Crazy!! But , Oh so much fun.

Lets start back in December shall we?

(More details to come with each event, but for now a brief explanation should suffice to let you know what has been happening)

Friday, Dec. 18th: Drove the 4 hours up to Albuquerque for Dan's sister, Lavinia (Lovey for short), wedding. I shot the wedding for her. I told her i would rather do that then be a bridesmaids when Andrew and her started talking marriage and asked Dan and I for some advice. Sealing at 7pm.

Saturday, Dec 19th: Drove 4 hours back to El Paso for reception.

Sunday, Dec 20th: Drove 13 hours to Thousand Oaks, California for Christmas with the family.

Wed, Dec 23rd: Disneyland!!!

Mon, Dec 28th: Drove 13hours home to El Paso. (granted i was home for two day but i do not count this as being home)

Thursday Dec. 31th: Flew to Houston to spend New Years Eve with Dad and Veniece. I got to see Mr. Scott Wiest and I finally meet his beautiful wife Abigail. He lives in Austin. (More on that in later post)

Friday, Jan 1st 2010!!!! at 11:59pm: Flew to San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Saturday, Jan 2nd: boarded Celebrity Cruise ship Millennium.

Saturday, Jan 2nd to Monday Jan 11th: Sailed the beautiful seas of the Caribbean!!!

Monday Jan 11th: Flew to Houston

Tuesday Jan 12th: Flew home to El Paso.

And now to Thurday Jan 14th: Back at work :)

It was fun and i can't believe it's over and It's back to reality now!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Miss! I want to see belly pictures since I never get to see you in person! I hope you are doing awesome my dear : )

    ReplyDelete