type='text/javascript'/>

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I might be having a Benjamin Button Baby.


I've read and heard from several people that your dreams become super intense and odd when you are pregnant and that is definitely the case with me.

I must be nervous about what my baby is going to look like, cause last night was def the top odd dream that i have had.

I dreamed that she was a Benjamin Button bady. All old manish, gross looking and super wrinkly. I understand that the kid is slightly pruney when they come out, she's been in liquid for 9 months. Seriously it was a Aah!!! moment in my dream. I just started to cry when I saw her. Super sad right?!? It's all good, my subconscious figured out I did not wanna look at that and with in a few hours she was super beautiful...

We also didn't have a car seat for her when it was time to leave the hospital. We lied to them and on the way home purchased one..... Not a good start, I think.

Peace

1 comment:

  1. Funny dream - thank you for sharing! The car seat thing is the best, and I really don't want to think about the Benjamin Button one. (gives me the heebie jeebies)

    ReplyDelete