type='text/javascript'/>

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Virginia at 9 months

We might as well squeeze 8 months in here too. With Christmas and Weddings I never got around to it.

I also can not produce pictures right now. My computer charger gave out. We have not had a working computer for 24 hours now!!! It was working great before we left for Albuquerque but when we got home Saturday night, the light on the power cord was not on and the computer was dead. We fiddled with it for a few minutes and then left it alone. When we woke up Sunday it decided to start working during the night and we had a almost fully charged computer on our hands :) and throughout the day it did occasionally give us some charges. It finally decided to die for good yesterday. Boo...

So Virginia at 9 months. I really can't believe how time has flown by this year. Seriously this had been the fastest year ever! When I was in school life always seemed to be in slow motion. Enough about me this post is suppose to be about Virginia, also have i ever mentioned how much I LOVE being a Mom? Cause i do. I love love LOVE it!

1. She self feeds herself now, just bottle tho. It's actually has opened up my time alot. I just make the bottle put her in the love sac and she good to go by her self. She also gets really annoyed when one of us helps her to feed. She wants to do it by herself. :)

2. She can pick up those tiny, cheerio size, Gerber treats with her index finger and thumb. She doesn't make the fist like she used to. It's quiet the accomplishment I believe. :)

3. She pulls herself up on the furniture and walks around it supporting herself with it. Yesterday we were at the her Doctor's office for her 9 month check up and she loved just standing on the chair. She got so excited. She would stomp her feet up and down on the chair while screaming. It was so super cute. She would also squat and then laughed/scream at her squatting abilities. :)

4. She loves to climb on things. Mom, Dad, Love Sac to couch, down couch to Love Sac. She's getting super fast at it.

5. She's been doing this for months now but I don't think that I have mentioned it. She a little vain and loves to look at herself, weather in be a picture on the wall, image on the cell phone, or seeing herself in the mirror, she just starts to kick her legs in excitement and giggles. It happens every time to without fail.

6. She loves her solid foods. When we first started to introduce her to solids she always gave a face, even if she had it before, but always wanted more. The only thing that has changed is the face. She's stopped giving it on every little thing that goes in her mouth.

7. She is a little talker. Has always been one but she just talks all the time now. I think that her blabbing is now a language. We can't understand it but she sure is saying something with it. :) She also finally said Mama!!! Hooray, It was the other day and Dan and I where sitting on the bed with her while getting ready for the day, when she crawled up to me and went Mama Mama and then proceeded to climbed all over me. :) She hasn't said it again since but that was only two days ago. She's always said mama but always when she was super tired and while crying. It wasn't the real Mama.

8. She loves children. She plays awesome with them. When she sees one she laughs, gives them a smile and kicks her little feet.

9. She loves thrills but hates being scared. It's funny. She loves to be thrown in the air, pretend to be dropped..etc but she hates when I hide and she comes looking for me and I go BOO!! She jumps so high, gives the cutest face, then starts to cry.  She is definitely like mom when it comes to thrills and scares. I hate being scared. I hate haunted houses, scary movies... etc. I love me a good thrill, like roller coasters and other dare devil, gut wrenching things.

10. She's so stinking fast now when she crawls. It's insane how fast she is.

11. When she sits, she claps her hands together. Usually when she claps her hands together, she gets really excited that she did it then giggles/screams while she continues to clap her hands. :)

12. She is now playing with her toys instead of us forcing her to play with them and us playing with her. She loves this animal sound one that we purchased for her when we got home from Utah. It's from Great Grandma Cannon. She loves it cause she can smack and hit it and it makes sounds. :)

13. Last one, she loves to hit and smack things and pulls Mom's hair all the time.

These are just a few things that she is doing right now.

Peace

1 comment:

  1. SO FUN!! She sounds like such a fun little girl! I love the self feeding thing, I can't wait till my Olivia picks that up!

    ReplyDelete