type='text/javascript'/>

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My New Computer Charger Arrived!!! Now I Can Post Images!!!

For Christmas I received a sewing machine!!! Hooray. I have not sewn a project for years. I've done small things here and there. I miss sewing and I love it. So for my first adventure in getting back into sewing was.... a new camera strap.Go me! I have been wanting to make this ever since Amanda over at her blog made a tutorial for it. I spent about an hour at Hobby Lobby deciding what fabric I would want to use for my new sewing machines first voyage.

I apologize for the nasty color that they are. I shot these at about 9 at night with florescent and tungsten lighting. Yuck! I was just to excited to not shoot some images of it. I love it and am very pleased with  my sewing ablities, which i assumed that I lost. But I did not. :) I really should have shot some more images the next day but I am Lazy.

I use to sew all the time in High School for people. Katherine my older sister loved to brag... i guess it was bragging, about how her little sisters rock at sewing and so many of her friends asked us to make things. We made several Jedi robes and the drumline asked us to make there stick holders, which they used for years even after Elizabeth and I graduated. I know we made other things for friends and ourselves but i can't seem to remember what they were... anyways i just wanted all of you to know that I did used to know how to sew very well. :)






My baby loves to make messes. :) 


Yes there is a Transfer Luggage Tag in with her play things. She loves it. 

These next few images are just well..her. She always looks like this. I'm sorry there are so many but I know Grandma is going to love looking at them so technically they are for her.  These are also her 9 month images.










I shot these last two yesterday. The first one she had just woken up and her hair was all over the place.  She's a little confused looking. This was maybe a minute after she woke up. I sat her down after I got her out of her crib and shot this. She's very much like Mom when it comes to waking up. I'm still super groggy and out of it for about 15 to 20 minutes. 


This one she realized mom had the camera in her hands and wanted it.


 My baby is AWESOME!!!

Peace

2 comments:

  1. She is so gorgeous. I'm pretty sure I make that same comment on every post with a picture of her. Sorry for the repetition, but she really is a beauty. Nice job, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby is so adorable! I was captivated by her smile, and her expressive eyes! It’s a good thing you had another computer charger or else you wouldn’t be able to post these wonderful pictures of your baby. How old is she? Keep posting!

    -Lakendra Wiltse

    ReplyDelete