type='text/javascript'/>

Friday, February 11, 2011

Fix-It-Friday No. 6

I'm back at it again. Doing, I heart faces, Fix it Friday.

I've wanted to do one for a few weeks but none of the images made me want to edit it, until today. This little red head is adorable!! I love her.

Here is the original


and here is my edit.

Super easy.

I duplicated the Original Layer twice.

Changed both Layer Bending Modes to Screen. Did not Change the opacity on either one.

On each Layer, I burnt around her and the background to make it black.

I then copied the eyes in to a new layer.

Switched the Layer Blending Mode to Color Dodge.

Then dodged and burned areas to make them pop more.

And of course cropped the images to a 5x7.

All done in less then 5 minutes!

Peace

1 comment:

  1. I love both of them. She is pretty adorable. I love the outfit, too. Cool!

    ReplyDelete