type='text/javascript'/>

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love Was In The Air


Dan and I kept this years valentines very low key. We decided not to get gifts for each other and instead use the money on a fantastic dinner out. We choose to celebrate on Saturday to make it easier on us and baby. We went to one of our favorite places here in El Paso, Koze Teppan Grill. It is awesome and so very very good. Their ginger sauce is to die for. Dan loves the stuff. The place is super chic and modern. I love the design of it. Next time we go... which there will be, I will have to snap a few images. We've never sat at one of the tables for dinner, we have always sat at the grill so i don't know what the service is like at a table. At the grill, the cooks are super funny and love to chat up a storm. This was the first time we went for a Holiday dinner and it was packed and our cooked rushed the entertainment... which is fine.. it was incredibly busy that night. I don't think we would have been able to get a spot on the grill if we didn't make reservations.

Yesterday again... low key. I went to work in the morning, Dan went to school early, I picked up baby at Grandma Morgans, did a few errands, then cooked a simple Thai dinner and make some chocolate covered strawberries. That was it. I did get him a card and a pack of Kisses which if he eats one he owes me a real one. Yes i know...cheesy, corny, and lame. But I love it. :)

This is what Dan tells me, he wanted to get me a thing of flowers at the store on his way home from school, but when he went in, he said there was just a ton of Tools getting flowers, so he decided to get me my favorite pack of cookies.. :) I love my husband. A little disclaimer if you please... The only reason Dan stopped off at the store in the first place, was because I needed something for the meal and forgot to pick it up when I was there earlier. It's the thought that counts about the flowers. :)

So all in all our 2011 Valentines was a hit for us. :)

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment