type='text/javascript'/>

Monday, February 21, 2011

Out With The Old In With The New

I decided i needed a new blog header look. So i sat down and made a new one today at work. I know I know, I bet you are thinking... she just changed that not to long ago, why is she doing a new one already?... Well dear friends i will tell you. I was never in LOVE love with my other design.

Here is what the old one was if you do not remember..



And here is the new one....





I have a ton of design ideas floating around up there. Most get put on to paper while others don't. My photography teacher always taught us to have a photo/design journal with us at all times. The purpose; to be able to jot down any large or small idea that comes into our heads or if we found an image that we found inspiring we should put it in there. Some ideas of mine are years away from completing (mostly my fine art photography stuff), while other ideas started out as something super small and tiny then over the next few weeks or even months i would think about it and it would turn into something fantastic.

I digress,

I really love the design. It has a modern mid century feeling to it, for me at least. I love mid century design. I have always been drawn to it, even as a little kid. Any who.. that is all. Hopefully Lizzy and I can announce/launch something very soon. We have been working on it since I moved to El Paso... over two years ago. Yes, we are lame and slow but it takes time which Lizzy and I both have very little of. Cross your fingers that it is up super soon. 

Peace

1 comment: