type='text/javascript'/>

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Virginia At 10 Months

Our little girl is crazy ridiculous and so stinking sweet.

Some things she is doing at 10 months

1. New things... not much..... she still is doing everything she did at 9 months, but now she's able to do them with ease.

2. She taught her self how to click her tongue and when ever Dad or I click our tongues she follows along. It's become a super cute game.

3. She loves playing games.. her own made up games too. Those really make her laugh. The other day when I was putting her down for afternoon nap, she pulled her blanket up over her face and quickly pulled it down and giggled at her self.  So I decided to play along and every time she pulled the blanket back over her face and down really fast, I had a new funny face and noise for her. She was laughing hysterically. To inform me that she was done with her little game and ready to sleep, she put her thumb in her mouth and rolled to her side.

4. She stood up all by herself WITHOUT any support! She's only done it once and it was just about three or four days ago. She pulled herself up by her fence we have around the TV, to protect it from her crazy climbing abilities... she is a crazy climber... I digress, saw her little " I Love You" fuzzy book decided that she wanted it, squatted to pick it up then stood right back up with out any support on anything. I was so stunned with what she had just done, I gasped really loud, which startled her so much she fell down instantly. I called Dan immediately and told him what happened.

5. She is learning how to wave goodbye. It so cute. She does it with both hand most of the time.

6. She's going to be a little dancer. Those words make my mom happy I just know it. Anytime she hears music she smiles, then continues to brings both arms up and starts shaking them and sometimes shakes and wiggles her whole body.  And when she walks with assistance she is always on her tippy toes.

7. I've been teaching her how to give kisses she sometimes does it she some times does not. It depends on her mood.

8. She starting to understand what we say.

9. She's been doing this one for months... when she picks something up, it immediately goes into her mouth.. what's new is she's learned when Dad or I either stick our fingers in her mouth to grab it she clamps her jaw shut so that we can't grab it but what she doesn't realize is that she puts it into her cheeks and she looks like a little chipmunk and we are able to get it even faster then before. It's so stinking cute.

10. Everyone knows the saying... Out of sit, out of mind... babies are pros at that. If they get something they are not suppose to have and you take it and just hid it, they forget instantly about it. Well our baby has learned that we hid the thing. She now goes after it. She never fusses when we take it away she just climbs over us and finds it again. We used to hid things under the couch so that she can't get to it. She has learned that we hid things there. Many times I see her speeding to the couch and diving her little arm under it to see what she can pull out. It super funny. :)

11. Still no teeth

12. When either Dan or I get home, she squeals in delight and comes speeding over for us to pick her up so she can give us a hug/squeeze and a chew on your chin what I call kisses..... sometimes.... if she is gentle with it, then it's a kiss.

13. She is now preferring to be held either by Dan or I. She gets whiny and pushed off people to get to either one of us. It happens about 6 out of 10 times. Before it never mattered who held her just as long as she knew mom or dad trusted them.

14. I don't remember if I put this in the 9 month on or not, but she loves to hit things. LOVES it... I cant emphasize enough how deep this love is. She love the metal chairs at the church. Those and Dad and Mom's faces are her favorite things to hit. She just gets so excited and her squeals while she does it are the best. We are trying to teach her to be soft with the hitting.


Okay, wow I didn't realize how much she has learned in one short month. I thought i was going to maybe get like 5 things but 14, WOW.

Baby girl you are so smart.

Now here is a ton of images I shot of her. I shot them in her crib it's the only thing that we have that can keep her contained long enough for me to get some decent shots.



  




She is a gabber. 


I just love this face she is giving me. 




Her posing, chewing on the crib, hitting the crib cause that is what she loves doing while telling mom something, then deciding to chew the crib again.



She loves this stuffed animal wolf thing that Grandma and Grandpa Griffin gave her. She got a ton of them for christmas but that is the only one that she plays with out of the collection. 

Well that was an over load of baby, Sorry.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment