type='text/javascript'/>

Monday, March 7, 2011

Our Glorious Weekend

Oh my goodness, Life has definitely gotten away from me. We have been so stinking busy. So I am going to just highlight a few things that we did this weekend.

The Corner Street Bakery recently opened up here on the west side. Apparently it's been here in the city for the last couple of years, but it's all the way over on the east side. About a 30 minute drive. We never go over to the east side. Just to far of a drive. So while I was at Ross last week. Yes, I shop at Ross and El Paso's is awesome!! Seriously I have been to several. Houston and a few in Utah and by far this one is the best. I digress, I noticed that the Corner Street Bakery was having a Grand Opening. I didn't even know that they were making one over here.We drive over on that street/area all the time. Target, Best Buy, Barnes and Noble..I can go on and on with what is over there that we visit on a regular basis.  So we decided to venture out and eat there Thursday night. I got a few images with my phone but nothing to spectacular. I meant to take my camera but I just forgot. P.S. it was DELICIOUS! I got their Club Penni and it was amazing! If you are ever in an area with one, go! You will not regret it.

Friday nothing to report. Seriously we did nothing.

Saturday night we dropped baby off at Grandma and Grandpa Morgan's a little earlier then usual. She spent the night with them. Dan and I had a wonderful date involving...

One: Going to the grocery store. ( which by the way, is so much easier to do without a baby)
Two: Going to the outlet mall. We grabbed some dinner at the food court. Do not judge, they have an awesome Japanese place. While there we picked up some new things for me cause for some reason I was a little depressed and felt like spending money. Don't worry I had my husband with me so I knew I wasn't going to be able to spend like crazy. I just got a few things for all under 15 bucks. Our outlet mall is fantastic!
Three:  We went and saw the new movie "The Adjustment Bureau"  staring Matt Damon, yum, and Emily Blunt, who I love. If you have not seen Young Victoria, rent it today.

Sunday morning we got to sleep in till 9:30!!! Woo Hoo. Chruch doesn't start for us till 11:30. I love when baby sleeps over at Grandma and Grandpa Morgan's. :)

Anyways... I have some News....

This is not in anyway news for Lizzy or I but it's going to be new for all of you.... When I first moved down here to El Paso, over two years ago. Lizzy and I started making simple and small designs for things. Nothing big. At first we thought about putting them up on Etsy but then nothing really came of that and then we stopped doing things. We made tons of designs but have done nothing with the. We came up with a name and everything.... We recently started talking about it again and decided to put our designs up for FREE for people to use at their pleasure. We've been loading the site, researching what's the easiest downloading method, and designing the site now for just about a month. We feel it's time to launch the site officially. It's titled...

We designed this logo over two years ago too. Decided to try and redesign something but loved this one so much we just stuck with it. It really is super cute. I drew everything except the fonts of course. We are so excited to be launching this site. New things will be added almost daily. Just depends on our days at work, school and our families. We have tons of them to put up. Start at this post, it will explain it better then I am.

Here is the lastest design we put up today.


There are several colors for you to choose from. Go here to read the post and download this beautiful poster and check out the site here.

I also have a button up for you to click on to take you there. If you love or even like what is up, please get the word out just a small post or blurb about it would be awesome. REMEMBER IT'S ALL FREE!!! While you're at it, might as well become a follower.

We are both super nervous on how people are going to respond to the site.

Peace

1 comment:

  1. That is adorable!! I love your work! I just became a follower, I am excited for your new blog!

    ReplyDelete