type='text/javascript'/>

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Insomnia Sucks

I don't know what the problem is, but I've been having trouble falling asleep the last few night. So instead of just lying in bed awake, tonight i decided to pull out my computer and start playing around with an image in photoshop. It's one of Tavis's from our engagement session. What!!!! It was the 1st picture in my open recently file.
The top one is the one i played with and the bottom is the original.

I felt i needed to do another image instead of doing one of Tavis's. Nate Gross took this image. Again the top one is the played with one and the bottom is the original.




Enjoy, I'm going to try and go to bed now. Just look at the time. Wow! Almost 2 in the morning. Dang....

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I like what you did with the pictures. I wish I could do stuff like that, but I am photoshop illiterate.

    ReplyDelete