type='text/javascript'/>

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Onion News Is Fact....

This cracked me up last night. Our Tvio gives us the Onion News.




The woman with the baby, the Denny's in the background looks like the Provo one :)
"As He abandons his previous plans, for example...mumble mumble".... ahahahah :)
"Stop Meth and Tweety Bird tatoos".....hahahah

What really make me love the Onion New is a story.... When i was working at UVSC (now UVU) Student Goverment office, Mike Taylor, a VP, started telling me about a great site that he found and he mentioned it was the Onion News. I of course was like. " Yeah, those guys are hilarious. I love how they make fun of things." he responded with " Make fun of things?"
"Yeah, the Onion is a fake news cast."
"Oh crap, I used them as a resource in a paper."
"you better get rid of it before you hand it in"
"to late"
I was dying.... literally dying. I told everyone on counsel. :)

Good Times :)

Peace

Michelle

1 comment: