type='text/javascript'/>

Monday, June 29, 2009

So You Think You Will Dance... Is Awesome!!!

I love Singing in the rain! It is one of my Favorite Shows.

Carrie, you remember that time when we watched it all of the time at your house and Joseph wanted to dance like them. :)

I miss you darling.

Any who...

Singing in the Rain is really my all time favorite movie. I can watch that over and over and over again.
Ocean's Eleven is my fav too. :)

Getting Back to my Post Title... "So You Think You Can Dance..."

Last Wed, SYTYCD, had a couple perform "Moses Supposes" from "Singing In the Rain"
It made my night.

Here is the couples Performance and also the Movies Version.
I love to dance and I love watching people Dance.





Oh my gosh, Gene Kelly and that smile..... awwwww..


Peace

Michelle


2 comments:

  1. Michelle, I absolutely remember that. Joseph loved 'Make 'Em Laugh'. Remember when we counted how many shots were in this dance and that made it even more amazing because they had really long cuts. I miss you so much also can we please see each other soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA my cousin and my best friend both made it to top 10 of season 2 :]]

    ReplyDelete