type='text/javascript'/>

Monday, June 29, 2009

Remember how Awesome Michael Was?



I wanted to post this earlier but i just never found the time.

I LOVE Michael Jackson.

I actually shed a few tears with the news of his death. He was such a monumental part of my childhood.

Everytime we would drive to California Michael was always playing during those 8 hours.

Even those long 24 hr trips to Texas to visit the Dad was always a Michael Adventure. :)

He was the one that made me want to dance. (Yes, my mom is a freak about him and i grew up watching his video's, no worries mom, i'm a freak about him too because of you.)

"Girl is Mine"
"........i'm not a fighter, I'm a lover"

I now i have to check off another singer on my list of people i have always wanted to see!!

* Freddi Mercury
* Michael Jackson
David Bowie

* gone and i cry myself to sleep cause i don't get to see them.

Michael you will be missed.

My children will grow up listening to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment