type='text/javascript'/>

Friday, July 31, 2009

Tagged by Elizabeth

8 Things I'm looking forward to

  1. The Weekend
  2. BYU VS OKLAHOMA! Yeah that's right I'm going!!!!
  3. Starting A family someday with my Hubby! (NO, I"M NOT PREGO!!!)
  4. Seeing my family on the 12th of Aug!!!
  5. Nursery on Sunday. (I do love it that much!)
  6. Going to Utah and Getting Paid to do what i LOVE!!!!!
  7. For Fall to start..... dang El Paso Heat!
  8. Getting my hair cut by Mike!!!! Haazah!!!

8 Things I did this weekend
  1. Went to an all you can eat Chinese buffet.
  2. Went to the Gym
  3. Did some Laundry
  4. Went to a GIANT ward activity and shot the event for them
  5. Went to Sally and Roberts for Sunday dinner
  6. Swam at Sally and Roberts
  7. Had snack time with the Nursery Kids
  8. Jumped on a Tramp


8 Things I wish I could do
  1. Be making good money doing Photography
  2. Speak another language
  3. BE AT BAND CAMP!!! I miss it so so much.....GEEK and proud of it!
  4. Purchase a House!
  5. Sew
  6. Juggle....I've always wanted to do it
  7. Live in a foreign place for a while....like England or Spain....I'd do Egypt darling.
  8. Dance on Broadway

8 Shows I watch
  1. Arrested Development (I think that this show will always be my favorite.....I'm a Monster ....I just blue myself.... STEVE HOLT!!)
  2. So You Think You Can Dance
  3. How I met your Mother
  4. Dexter
  5. South Park
  6. Better off Ted
  7. Grey's Anatomy
  8. Samantha Who?

8 Places I'd like to travel to
  1. Brazil
  2. Greece
  3. Italy...again
  4. England
  5. San Fransisco/Lake Tahoe
  6. Egypt
  7. Thailand.... Down stairs neighbor, Caroline, is from there and she has seriously the best clothes and I want them!
  8. Like Lizzy,....EVERY Cruise we could every think of.

8 or 12 People I Tag
  1. Um....if you do it, Just say i Tagged you.

No comments:

Post a Comment