type='text/javascript'/>

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Etsy Finds.....

I want these..... and i expect i will be getting these very very shortly... check them out.

I love Jewelry!! and my fav kind is antique with a modern touch, and this necklace is it. Look at it!! It's beautiful! So very Art Nouveau!!!



her shop,
Frills and Fray

I love scarfs.... scarfs, scarfs, scarfs, scarfs..... I have a plethora of them. Sad that i really will never get to wear them here in El Paso, since this last winter i never had to bring out a heavy coat.... charlie brown song...

her shop
Nitca

Last but not Least.... purses!!! I love purses!!! I want them all... well not them all but i do love them, and i really want this one and hopefully i can put it to some good use in the near future!!!

her shop
Gypsy Rose Handbags

PS, if you have never visited the awesomeness that is ETSY then you need to go.


Peace

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Aaaww, I'm obviously a new etsy seller that get all mushy when people like my stuff... I'm glad you like the necklace :)

    This scarf is lovely, it looks so light and soft! And this purse's fabric? I based the color palette of a section of my house around it :)

    All that to say I'm happy, you made me smile, and I want a new scarf!

    ReplyDelete