type='text/javascript'/>

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

No good title came to mind

My Husband is the best!!!

He quit his job last Monday to get ready for his new job that starts right when schools starts. Which means, that for the past week, i've had my lunch meals ready for me each and everyday.

Thursday morning Dan had to go to the UTEP and fill out papers to start his Teacher's Assistantship thingy....? It's an awesome opportunity. He will be teaching his own class come this January. Since he was out, Albertson's was having a sale on their deli meats. Those meats are so good, the ones that they cut up and package for you....mmmmm.... but while he was out he got me these.....

Photobucket

I got a little grain/noise happy.... not so pretty looking with all those little speckles.... mental note, don't do it again Michelle.


I'm way excited that he got me these. :) I love flowers!!! I'm glad he didn't make a mental note and think that most girls think like his mom.... his mother hates flowers..... she says they just die anyways, what's the point?

I LOVE THEM!!!

Friday was a great day, I got to see.......drum roll......

500 DAYS OF SUMMER

It finally came here to El Paso and have wanted to see this since i saw the preview last year and was so jealous that two of my good friends saw it at Sundance.

But i got my chance and it is now in my top five....yes that is right! It jumped right up in there with my lucky few.

Photobucket

proof that i saw it.

It's only showing in one theater here in town and it's about 25 mins to get there. Why it's showing in the bassett Center Mall... I have know idea? It's gross there, the mall is i mean. The theater is not bad and the seats were so comfortable.

here is the theater

Photobucket

This has to be by far the best movie mural of all time.... seriously and here is a close up of my favorite area

Photobucket


Clint Eastwood meets the Mummy..... awesome.....

Photobucket

They PAID someone to paint this?..... WOW!

Oh and it was painted like last year, no joke. It had the artist signature and the year.... 2008!

Here is 500 Days of Summer Movie Trailer for your Viewing Pleasure :)




Peace

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment