type='text/javascript'/>

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Making Money..... :)

As most of you know I was up in Utah for a shoot, a well paying shoot many I add, for the clothing company Shabby Apple.

It was fun and i had a good time, but very very stressful. Lots of shooting in 2 days and I'm so sorry i didn't get to see everyone that i wanted to. I really only had time to see my family, which I didn't really get to do to much of that of either. My mom was at Band Camp during the day and was shooting a Movie that she is costume designing for in the evening. Which was sad.... :( But I'm so happy for my Mom. She loves working on Movie sets.


Here are some of the images:

This model, Erynn, I really liked her. I never had to tell her what to do she just did it and would listen to my shutter and when she would hear it open she would get ready for the next shot. It was fantastic working with a professional model!!! Erynn loved working with Beckie, the stylist/designer on the shoot, and me and whats to do it again the next time i am up in Utah.

Disclaimer: This outfits are not actually Beckie's, these are another designers but Beckie was hired by Shabby Apple to be the stylist. Once i finish editing Beckie's images I will be putting them up. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Peace

Michelle

1 comment: