type='text/javascript'/>

Monday, August 24, 2009

Project Runway and it's Awesomeness!!!!

Project Runway for me is 49er football for my Husband....
(seriously, my husband LOVES his 49ers)

Just look at these amazing outfits....I wish i could sew like this.

hmmmm......I might just have to take a few classes at the community college here and learn how to do some of this.

Did you check out this dress?!? It's beautiful!!!!!! Seriously they did it with a 250 dollar budget!!!! Amazing!!!

Click on the images to see them bigger, go on, i dare you.... it's mind blowing how awesome these dresses are! the detail is amazing.

What makes me laugh is, I went online to get these images and I started reading the comments and some people were mean saying things like...."This dress is poorly constructed," and "Who would even wear it?" Jealous much? I think so.



I have not figured out my favorite designer, still to early in the season.

Watch the Awesomeness of Project Runway on Lifetime Thursday nights
(I'm thinking i should get a little star or something from Tim Gunn or Heidi Klum for promoting the show.......just say'n)

Peace

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. That grey-steelish one is AMAZING!! Seriously, gorgeous! All the ones you put up were good, but that one was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them. But I like you more. I'm so sad I only saw you for like five minutes if that. I want to play with you, I hate stupid Texas and how it keeps you away! I want to see you and soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have loved this show from the beginning. I'm so glad its on lifetime now! No college apartments ever had BRAVO a part of cable....but now things have changed for the better!

    ReplyDelete