type='text/javascript'/>

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I am now 27!!

Happy Birthday to me!!... and my twin.

I can not believe that i am 27 now. I sure don't feel like it. I still think that I'm 24ish... oh well... life gets better as you get older... so I've heard. 

It was a pretty good day. I was sick, which was not fun but over all I really liked my day of birth. We celebrated my birthday with the family on Sunday in between conference. I got a few gifts that were awesome and then went home and crashed cause i felt the cold/sickness coming on. Woke up Monday with a terrible head cold. Yesterday I was getting over it but still felt miserable but I didn't let that stop me from enjoying my day.

Dan got me a beautiful necklace and some cute earrings with tiny tiny diamonds in them. I love them. It's the first time Dan got me some good and nice jewelry. He also came home from school a little earlier then usual and had some roses in his hands. :) I love me some flowers. Then we went out to dinner to a place called the Japanese Kitchen. It a smaller hole in the wall place not super clean but the food was amazing! Then we went to another place for dessert called Coach's Grill, another small local place, which was much much cleaner and got what they call their Illegal Alien that consisted of.... wait for it..... 1 deep fried Twinkie, 2 deep fried Oreos, 2 deep fried Nutter Butters, 1 deep fried large brownie, with a large scoop of vanilla ice cream and chocolate drizzled all over.... I know right! It was everything you could hope that it would be! We've heard about the place for about a year now and have tried going a few times but every time they were closed. If you can't splurge on your birthday when it comes to treats when can you?

Overall by 27th birthday was a success and lets see what this year has to offer me... my 26th was quiet spectacular.. lets see if it can top it. :)

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment