type='text/javascript'/>

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

One Year Older and Wiser Too....

Happy Birthday to Virginia!!

My baby girl is a year!! What?!?!?! Crazy.

I didn't really have much of a theme for the party other then rainbow colors and tried to keep with what the invitation looked like. I thought it turned out pretty good for how limited my budget was... seriously I am super impressed with myself. Thank you Dollar Store!

I also didn't get as many images as I would have liked but it was a little hard once everyone started to arrive. I snapped some shots of baby girl in her birthday suit eating her cake and just barely got a shot of the last piece of rainbow cake I made. I was proud of how it turned out but told Dan he couldn't have the slice till I got a shot. 

Virginia loved her party. That's all that mattered and I am so happy for all the support that we got from our friends and family members. Our little girl is well loved by everyone who came. My mom also joined in on the fun through video chat. It worked out perfect and I am so happy that she was able to participate in the event even though she was hundreds of miles away in Utah.

Baby girl made out like a Queen.

Thank you again Everyone!


 This is the invitation that i came up for her.  I love it and I decided to keep the decorations similar to the invite. 


The table is a little barren but I needed space for Virginia's young cousins to eat. My apartment is tiny and our card table was being used for all the other food and things: Hot dogs, chips, soda, plates, etc. Even though it was barren, it worked out perfect.




This was one of her many many outfits that she got as a gift from Great Grandma Cannon.




She loved that cake. She's never really had that much cake by herself before, so she threw up a little after wards.





 See, i told you she made out like a Queen. She got so many clothes. That pile is just about 6 inches tall and this is not all of it. After I snapped this shot, Virginia got some additional presents from some co-workers of mine who could not make it to the party.



Happy Birthday baby girl. I love you and I can't believe that you are one years old!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun party for a sweet little girl. I love the cake- very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Virgina! Don't worry, Rilo barfed too. In fact, I still can't get the stain out of our rug. Haha.

    ReplyDelete