type='text/javascript'/>

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Have The Happiest Baby EVER!!!

Spring time is not the best time for El Paso. It's warm, which is nice, but we get stupid crazy up to 55 mph wind for all of March and April. It's terrible. One day in March.. I know I am super lazy about getting these up.. it was a beautiful day. Just right for spring. 75ish degree weather and NO wind, so we decided we couldn't waste the day and  took Little Miss Virginia to the park and played on the swings. Everyone else had the same idea and the place was packed. These also count as her 11 month shots. We went around the same time she was turning 11 months.


A dog started to bark and her and she didn't really know what was going on.


It was so bright out that day so don't mind the crazy bright images. 
This was the first shot I got of her on the swing. She was just on her way back to us. She laughed and giggled the entire time. Just look at every image. 







I love her so much and yes, I really do have the Happiest Baby Ever!

1 comment:

  1. awww she is just precious! I am jealous that you have such a happy baby! Mne has been really grumpy lately! I hope she gets those smiles like yours very soon!

    ReplyDelete