type='text/javascript'/>

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

7 Months!!!

Virginia is now 7 months old!!!! WHAT?!?! I can't believe it.

A few things she can do at 7 months

She can Crawl!!! She crawls everywhere. Its amazing, scary and exciting!!

She's pulling herself up on furniture now. She really only does this in her crib and on the couch when i am sitting on it and she wants to cuddle.. I love to cuddle with her.

She rolls over both ways now. Dan and I never actually saw her do the first left roll, but we one day noticed that she could do it.  We really don't know how long it's been, we do know it's been in the last month.

She's now liking solid foods. At first she was not into them but now she really likes them. She is still on rice cereal and formula but we add a few flavors in to her rice cereal every now and again.

She had her first cracker. She seems to LOVE it. It makes a mess but she's super cute while eating them.

She still smiles at everyone and anything. It's so cute to see her personality grow. :)

She is starting to distinguish between people. Before she would go to anyone, and still does but has learned that she can go to either Mommy's or Daddy's arms when she is ready.

She is now teething... I think. She is cranker then usual and she wants to be held by me or sitting next to me at constant.

Here are a few images i shot during the month.



These images are her 7 month little shoot I did. I got the hat at old navy. I saw it and fell in love with it. 




She is so awesome!


 Bath Time.



I love her look... Mom, what are you doing?



 I took these a few weeks back. She was just starting to like her rice cereal and sit in the high chair with out sliding off.



We've done other things then take pictures of babes, although that does take up most of the time. We had a great Thanksgiving weekend. I made a pumpkin spice cake, that tasted a lot like my pumpkin roll, but in cake form. I made a triple chocolate pumpkin pie, thank you Martha Stewart, which was... oh, so heavenly good!! 

For Dan and I's two year anniversary, we went up to Cloudcroft, a small mountain town in New Mexico. We stayed at the local lodge which was beautiful! So very quaint. We loved it and it was a nice small get away from baby for a night. 

We've put up our christmas tree, images to come later. Diane, Dan's mom, picked us up a tree at Family Dollar for 30 bucks!! Awesome right!?! We want to get a real tree eventually, but for now, a fake one is great for us. We don't have tons of money floating around and can't decorate the way I would LOVE to. For now our small decorations for the Holidays are perfect for us. :)

Now for some awesome... I am proud of my self...news. I decided that i wanted to lose a tiny bit of weight before Katherine's wedding. My pre pregnancy weight was 138, and i want to get back down to that because of the not much money floating around i can't really afford a new wardrobe... I digress, so for the last month i have been on a small diet of NO sugar and small starch. I started this at 152 and now i am down to 142! I have lost 10 pound even with my small Thanksgiving treat of being off the diet. :) I am only four pounds away and am fitting into some of the outfits!! I hope to get down to about 135ish.

Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Your little girl is precious!! Congrats on losing the weight, that is such an awesome feeling when you look at the scale and the number goes down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such exciting news! This last summer, I lost around 13 pounds by eating lots of lean proteins and low carb vegetables--no bread, pasta, rice. It was tough, but well worth it! That is exciting news about Katherine. Virginia is so cute. I love little babies when they are around the 6-18 month age. They are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy for you. I wish we could go to the wedding. Have fun for us too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry, but is she not the cutest little girl in the whole wide world?

    Why, yes, yes she is! And I get to see her in two weeks!!!! Lovely!!!

    Also, well done on losing the weight. I have gained weight...grumble grumble...

    ReplyDelete