type='text/javascript'/>

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blog Hopping Finds

While blog hopping this morning at work... super dull this morning.... I really do work, I promise... I stumbled upon a blog.. I don't even remember which one posted about these images, but I wanted to then share them with you cause they are AWESOME!!!


Tilt Shift Photography is become super popular with artists these days and this art student, Serena Malyon, has creativly taken the best of a classic artist and added her twist with modern technology.. I did have some idea floating around in my head of doing something similar to this but Serena's concept is way better then what i came up with.

I LOVE me some Van Gogh!! These just make it more fun to look at...








This is the site i eventually stumbled across, My Modern Metropolis and where i got the images.

Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment