type='text/javascript'/>

Friday, November 5, 2010

Fix-It-Friday No. 5

I was going to blog this morning and add some pictures but for some crazy odd reason my work computer is not reading my flash drive.... odd right.. It's saying something about downloading a launcher thing.... i don't have the permission on this computer to install the launcher thing. PS i have never needed to bring my flash drive in. Usually i just email them to myself, but it was taking to long last night... Wow i should have just stuck i with my flash drive is being poopie... but i had to explain I know what was going on.. I am pretty good at computer stuff..  like really funny good..

Anyways I did it again, I Heart Faces Fix It Friday, mostly cause i couldn't get the flash drive to work and was bored. Super busy for about an hour, then all of a sudden it stopped and nothing since.

Original



My Edited



I don't really feel like explaining my process... heck i am still confused at how i did it. I like it. Yet I also feel it's not finished and i can't put my finger on it... I think with my computer at home, and with my better photoshop, i can figure it out. I'm really liking the low contrast black and whites look that is starting to pop up. I believe I have figured out my look. I've been working on this process for a while now. You can do so much to them and so little at the same time. Right now I am digging Sean Flanigan's low contrast black and white look. It's just got a WOW factor to them. Anyway I hope you enjoy.


Peace

2 comments:

  1. I like the washed out look - most edits, you cant see the other eye in the shadow... you can in your picture... nice

    www.rebeccajophotography.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I also like the work by Sean Flanigan, as well! Low contrast b/w's, as well as that 'washed out look', are some of my favorites! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete