type='text/javascript'/>

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bored At Work, But LOVING Michael!!!

Since I'm bored at work I thought that I would pass the time by blogging.
(i can't believe that blogging has become a adjective)

Don't laugh but.....I've kinda gotten into American Idol this season. It's because of Danny-(Downey Jr.). He's awesome and I'm kinda in love with the guy. It's cool, i think Dan might have a man crush on him. Anyways, This week the contestants sang tribute to good ole Michael Jackson. If you know me, you know how much i love the mans music. (Best Super Bowl half time show EVER!!!!) This weeks American Idol has revived my love and am now again obsessing about him. Dan thought i was crazy, I knew every lyric to every song sang. Michael's performing in London for the next year and a bit. I'm wondering how I can convince Dan that i need to go to London. Hmmmm.....I shall be creative. Anywho, I remembered this video and wanted to share it with ya'll. I'm sure you've seen it, but it's funny.



Seriously, who doesn't love the old ugly man dressed as a woman?! Ahahhaha :)

Love

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. haha I just looked up a bunch of the other dances these inmates do. These guys are so awesome haha

    ReplyDelete