type='text/javascript'/>

Monday, March 23, 2009

My Epic Adventure....

Yes,
My story is very epic....
No,
I'm lying...it really wasn't that epic...
Yes,
There was some fun times tho
No,
I did not miss El Paso
Yes,
I've missed Utah!
No,
I did not have enough time there to spend with people, especially my family
Yes,
I did get to see my fantastic posse of girl, I love you Bri, Stina, Alish and Fitz
No,
I did not get to eat at all the places i wanted to...Sub Zero, Chen Noodle House, Thai Ruby, Hot Pots....
Yes,
I did get to eat at Cafe Rio!
No,
I didn't get my hair trimmed like i wanted by Mike, he was moving during the week and wasn't coming in
Yes,
I did get a new pair of pants.
No,
It wasn't because i wanted them
Yes,
It was because the jeans i brought don't fit me anymore! Stupid Birth Control...I hate it
No,
I'm not embarresed to share that
Yes,
It was a killer 14 hour drive and i mean, i died
No,
I will not be doing it anytime soon
Yes,
We did almost die by a FedEx driver who was falling asleep at the wheel.
No,
I'm not exaggerating
Yes,
It was scary, cause he was hauling not one but two attachment to his semi.
No,
My feelings for New Mexico still have not changed since that dreadful drive in June 2007
Yes,
As a song was playing, it did describe my feelings for New Mexico when we were driving through it! ..."i wouldn't be caught dead in this place" (Panic at the Disco)
No,
I still don't want kids
Yes,
That is because of my niece Audrey, but she is still one of the cutest kids in the world
No,
I don't want a dog rather then a child...that is absurd...i want a sawyer!
Yes,
fine, you caught me, I would rather have a dog then a child, you happy i confessed?
No,
I do not miss performing with a guard
Yes,
I do miss teaching Timpanogos
No,
I was not impressed with most of the guards shows
Yes,
Timpanogos got 1st, They look awesome!!!
No,
I'm not functioning very well today at work...Lack of sleep
Yes,
This is long
No,
I'm not ending it.....but i will
Yes,
I am bored at work, good guess!
No,
I don't really have anymore "No's" but i wanted to keep with the pattern
Yes,
I did get bored on the way home and took a ton of picture. I even did an illustration, with photos, of my feelings of the trip home.
No,
I will not over load you with images, maybe....
Yes,
They will be going up very very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment