type='text/javascript'/>

Monday, May 18, 2009

Bored At Work + TV =.....uh..Tvored...? *facepalm*

Work was so incredible busy this morning, what happened?!?

It's May, aaaaawe... which brings spring showers, awesome flowers, which make great gifts for Awesome mothers and..... The ending of Tv show..ies

I LOVE TV!!! Seriously, It's awesome and I have my shows that I get so very excited to watch.

In no particular order these are my shows i watch and love over any other show.

1. LOST
2. Grey's Anatomy
and
3. Survivor

I have watched and Loved LOST since the 1st day that it showed. It's awesome and because of me all of my roommates got addicted. :) Thanks for the DVD set Ladies. :) This year was fun. Every wed night, we went over to Robert and Sally's to watch it.

Grey's is my roommates doing. Sick, i like a ginger!!!! Stina went all Lesbo on us..... Alish is dying of some random cancer... and Bri you're all not "scary" any more. Our alternative lives of Grey's is very very random.

Now the credit to Survivor goes to my hubby, Dan. He loves Survivor and although Morgan was obsessed with it......really crazy obsessed. She never brought any of us into it. I've only watched the last two seasons but the seasons were amazing!!! I really thought it was some lame reality TV show like Real Life, or Flavor of Love....

What? Summer sometimes gets boring.

So i started watching it about half way through last season and this season i have watched every episode. It's a great show. Really it is! Dan and I are going to be getting NetFlix for the summer and that is the 1st show we are going to get. Dan says that the 1st season is the best season.

I'm so happy that T.J. won this last season. I wanted him to win from the 1st episode. He is a cute southern country boy who's a Cattle Rancher. He was so honest!!! In survivor that is hard. In the end two are the finalist and the last eight people to survive are on what they call the "jury" and they decide who gets the million buck-o-roos. His southern charm makes you fall in love with him. You know he address his mom with Yes, Ma'me and he knows how to treat a woman right. He got every vote! Every Vote. That does not Happen in Survivor.

Look at how cute this kid is!!! My sister is going to marry him!!!

Then there is Coach "The Dragon Slayer". Here is a video. I could never describe him the way this video can.




Really?!? Mister Dragon Slayer.....fascinating.....You and my Uncle would be best of friends. Jeff, the host of Survivor, loved to hate him. He made fun of Coach every sec he got. It was fantastic.

So basically all I'm saying is...... Survivor rocks and i wanna go on it. Survivor here comes Michelle Morgan....some time in the future......whatever....i'm all talk....

Peace

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady I need your expert advice. I want to get Nate a bounce card for our anniversary but I'm nervous I'll get a bad one. Could you help me out?

    ReplyDelete