type='text/javascript'/>

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I Got A New Way To Walk.....Walk Walk...

If you don't know where my Title came from then.....I'm old.

But I did it. I walked and it was Fantastic!

President Monsen was the keynote speaker at this years Commencement. He was awesome and funny, like always.

For Convocation, James Christiansen spoke. He was really really funny. I was suprised at how... down to earth he was. His artwork is awesome. Not amazing like some of my favs...Pollock, Warhol, Rothco...etc.. but awesome. My mom loves him and I have grown up knowing his work. My High School art teacher, Mrs. Clark, is also a giant fan of his.

My family is also the bomb! that's right I just said "the bomb". They were def the loudest out of anybody. It's a good thing that I was one of the last people to walk the stage so that they could judge other families yelling and be able to out do them. I love my family. :) Because of their Bombness i did a little jig on stage for them. :)

Here are some pics with my cute little digital camera that i got at Christmas.





My hubby is so HOTT!



Bored with all the photo opts

The weekend was awesome i got to see Miss Allison Shiffler! One of my dearest friends. She got home Feb from her mission to Russia! I love that girl. Stina, Allison and I all went to Kneaders for their "best in the world" french toast. Seriously, if you've never had Kneaders french toast. You....are retarded and need to get over there right this instance and eat some. :)

Stiners, Allison.... i love you!!

Peace

Michelle

1 comment: