type='text/javascript'/>

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Graduation Gifts That Are The Most AWESOMIEST Ever!!!

My Mom and Grandma Cannon, Seriously.......are the boom dot com!!!

My Grandma got me this....

Photobucket

a new camera lens that is 50mm. I love it and am so happy that i have it. :) I played with my friends 50mm last year and ever since i have been coveting one. They are not cheap...well at least for me with no budget... so Grandma. Thank you. :)

My mom got me this....

Photobucket

It's a camera bag that i have been coveting for about a year now too. I had a sick nasty little black thing that i hated lugging around, but with this beaut I'm going to be the most fashionable photographer ever!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

It fit everything that i need . My camera body. My three lens, my flash unit....etc.... It's awesome.

THANK YOU MOM AND GRANDMA!!!!
I LOVE YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH!

Peace

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. I know nothing about lenses, so I will take your word on that, but the bag is FABULOUS!! Good choice Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Michelle! So I just ordered that lens and I had been debating between that EXACT bag and this other red one. I went with the other one since I don't have a ton of stuff. http://www.acmemade.com/product/The-Bowler-Camera-Bag,24,2.htm

    They were graduation gifts to myself. haha. We're on the same wave length I think. Congrats to you my little grad!

    ReplyDelete