type='text/javascript'/>

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Can Love Be Bought?


In my case.... Yes, Yes it can be bought.

So my Memorial day weekend was Fantabulous. I got off work at 12 on Friday and didn't have to go back till Tuesday. It rained almost the whole weekend, but that is OKAY....seriously it cooled this place from 100 to about 80 it was very very nice. I snapped a picture of a rainbow because mother nature was so very happy about all the rain, as was I. It felt like Utah during May. El Paso people have no idea how to drive in rain either. It's never like this so it was slightly chaotic when we went out on to the roads.

Photobucket

Saturday Dan and I went to the Outlet mall. It's closer to us then any other mall and really i don't understand why we haven't gone there before?!?! It was...wait for it... awesome. You ask "how awesome?" Well this awesome.....

Photobucket


As we were wondering the streets of the mall we rounded a corner and this is what we found.....

Photobucket

ROCKY MOUNTAIN CHOCOLATE FACTORY!!!!!!

Photobucket

I was home for just an instant!!!!!

Oh glorious carmal apples, where have you been?...
in this mall five miles from my apartment.....
Oh how i love you so.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was Beautiful!!!

There was also this at the wonderful magical Outlet Mall of El Paso

Photobucket

A Factory Store for Banana Republic. :)
Mom, don't be jealous. I only have to drive five mins to get to this wonderful place, while you have to drive an hour and some to Park City.

Everything in the store was 40% off!!
My husband loves me so much that he got me this wonderful dress.
Thank goodness is was under 50 bucks after a discount like that.

Photobucket

I wore some awesome red shoes with that dress Sunday.

Memorial Day we went over to Robert and Sally's for a family bar-b-que/pool party.
It was really good food. Sally is an amazing cook. Robert grilled just the most succulent burgers and he also made some of the richest and creamiest homemade ice cream I've ever had.
I was a little lazy butt, so no pics, sorry.
They also got a tramp last weekend. I don't even remember the last time i was on a tramp. It was a very fun day.

Peace

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment