type='text/javascript'/>

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm The Magnificent, Marvelous, Mad Madam.... Mim!!


LOOK LOOK LOOK!!!!!

I'm a published FASHION PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!!!
Who knew?!?

Photobucket

Go HERE to see them online!!! Maybe wait a few days to see them. The color is off and they gave me the wrong sizes. They just received the 21 images that they are paying me for so really wait until they all go up. :)

But since i love you all so very very much, I will put a few up on here so you can see them. They are going to look 100 times better. (their web person aint so good with images)

My story.....

So, it was a typical day for me....well... almost. Beckie Mckinney, the designer, found out that i was coming up to Utah to walk and asked if we could have a few hours together to shoot some more of her designs. I said yes because i had a few ideas that i wanted to play with. Everything was fine and dandy until......Beckie called me not even 24 hours before i was to hop on a flight to Utah, telling me that Shabby Apple found out that we are having a photo shoot and LOVED my images that i did for my senior studio. (I used Beckie's designs in my photographs. I will put a few of those up for you too see as well). And are willing to give me a shot. If they like the images enough they will pay me for them and cancel their photo shoot that they were going to be having, but we had to do their idea. Since Beckie's line is titled "Manhattan", they told us that they needed office shots with "pin up hair and red lipstick". To be honest, I would not have even done that idea, but that is what they wanted. Now my AWESOME idea that we were originally going to shoot got put off until Beckie and I can do it.

But now i am officially a FASHION PHOTOGRAPHER who is PUBLISHED!!!!! Go me!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket


Senior Studio Stuff

Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. Michelle!!!! That is soooo cool! I'm so impressed. You go woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! This is so cool! Also- I LOVE your post title. One of the best movies ever. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You my friend, are going places : )

    ReplyDelete