type='text/javascript'/>

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Can't Sleep.... So, I Blog of great things in New York, I Love You.

Dan I just finished the movie "New York, I Love You" I don't think it was nearly as beautiful as the movie they copied, "Paris, Je t'amie."  (I'm pretty sure it was created by the same people, but it didn't have the same feel to it) I love LOVE love that movie and my sister got it for me for my birthday this last year cause she knew of my love of it. I'm sure only one or two people know of my love of films, music and the art that goes into making them and the beauty that can come out of some. I'm talking to you ladies :) I miss every minute of your beautiful faces. .... I think those ladies will know whom i am talking about. I'm not even sure they still read this i hope that they do.....

I digress..

One of the stories, the director was Shekah Kapur and it has Shia Labeouf in it... I know right? Shia Labeouf... i actually like a short story that has him in it... crazy.  It wasn't his "brilliant acting" that blew me away. It was the directors story, his imagery, his composition, his depth of field, the lighting, the coloring, the feel.. everything. It was beautiful! that word doesn't even do it justice. It was brilliant, gorgeous, breathtaking.. i could go on for hours, but i won't. 

Just look at the beauty... I found it on youtube and just screen shot them but you can get the idea of the beauty from them. Watch it on HD TV and you will be blown away. 

 Look at that depth of field. He had to have had his shutter open to the max to get such stunning looks.


This scene, with the mirror, was my favorite shot. This does not even do it justice! 



Look at that beautiful depth of field fall off! It's magnificent. (depth of field is the unfocused areas)

They just moved in and out of the focus area.  He had to have had his aperture locked. I don't know how video film works.


This was a cool shot too, she is in focus and shia sometimes, he just kept moving out of the focus plane.

Love the look

stunning

mmmm... i could eat it.

here is the video i screen shot these from.
It's in two parts





Yes i am a geek

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment