type='text/javascript'/>

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Family Photo Shoot

I have been wanting family photos for months now and then one day last week I told Dan that he better go and get a hair cut before he comes home cause we are going to be doing a family photo session later that day. Being the awesome husband that he is he got one. :) I have been bugging him for a while now. :)

Here are some of my favorite ones.



Here are two of my favorites. If you want to see more go here. It's a little surprise if you go there. :) I've been putting off getting this up and ready for awhile now... like a pregnancy, and a new baby.... and no motivation, which has changed. Hopefully you enjoy it. If you go here you see the whole site.

It was a pretty fun photo shoot. I set up my camera on my awesome tripod that my Dad and Veniece got me for graduation and then had to go back and forth between each shot to set the camera off. I believe I did a pretty good job with the images. I really do need to get a wireless release button. Oh well the images turned out fantastic and now I have two hanging up on our new family photo wall. 

Peace.

Michelle


2 comments: