type='text/javascript'/>

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Thoughts and Things

Many things have been on my mind. Mostly where the heck are we going to be by next year. It's kinda exhilarating and scary not knowing. Dan graduates next May and we know we will not be here in El Paso. Not that i'm not learning to love it here and that I might just miss this place... seeing how it is the first place Dan and I made our life together, our child was born here, family lives here, our ward is the best ward ever!! Seriously my ward rocks and i will argue with you till the sun goes down at how my ward can out do your ward any day. :) Go 5th ward!!! .... the list is pretty short when it comes to El Paso.

Side thought of El Paso... it's getting down right depressing here with our sister cities violence. This last weekend there was a mass murder of teens. 14 deaths... 19 injured and in the hospital.. WOW! You want to know the way that Dan and I found out... On NPR local news and they just mention it as if it's a regular occurrence, cause it is.

Second... photography has been on my mind... as much as i love/hate shooting family, newborn, children and weddings.. i miss doing my fine art. That is really where i want to make my money.. It's hard but so worth it. I have so many fine art ideas floating around in my head that i just don't have the means to do it right now... I will get to do it. I will show my work in a gallery one day. And my fashion photography, that is a whole other story in it's self. I'm so grateful that my designer friend wants to work with me still. Even though i live a few states away. Thank you Beckie!

Third work.. I LOVE my office but there is one lady that is bugging me right now. Hopefully it will pass but for now i am annoyed by her and its not going away.

Fourth my baby. I love my baby so much. This is kinda a silly thought but it's true. I know God loves me cause he sent me Virginia! She is perfect and I know all parents secretly think that their child is better then their friends or relatives, just like their relationship with their husbands....but my baby... she is beautiful and awesome. I love waking up to her smiling little face and giggles. I love hearing her coo and sing. I love being a mom! She definitely is up to standard with my families children... like Audrey, she is crazy but super cute crazy and steph's kids... i love seeing photos of them they are beautiful!! good job randy and steph! and my cousins here in El Paso, Nick and Jenny, their children are to die for!! sweet beautiful and well behaved. I get to shoot their family portrait later today. I am excited about it.

I also felt like a change... to my blog.. if you don't remember what my other blog header looked like here it is..



Then here is my new one.


I like it and for some reason i am way into bird silhouettes... odd right?

My thought right now

Peace

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're still wanting to do your fine art/fashion photography. I love when you shoot that stuff! You do such lovely work.

    And seriously, being a Mom is the best thing in the world!

    ReplyDelete