type='text/javascript'/>

Monday, September 27, 2010

Babies Blessing

Last weekend, Sept 19th we blessed little virginia. It was really fun to have my family come out and support us. My Dad, Veniece, my sister Jenny, her husband and son Gavin and my little sister Sammy all came out. We had a very full house during those two days. Thank you guys for coming to the armpit of america that is El Paso. :)

Dan did a beautiful job. I of course cried the whole time and Virginia was being as cute as she always is.

My mom couldn't come, as well as my other two sisters, Katherine and Elizabeth. I was a little sad but i totally understood. So family quit with the apologizing. :) love you guys.

My mom also got Virginia her blessing dress. It was beautiful and everyone loved it. Seriously i had almost everyone in my ward come up and ask where i had gotten the dress cause it was amazing.

Here are a few images from the weekend.


Here's Dad holding babes. 


She really does love to suck that thumb... I'm thinking it might be a problem...


Family photo op... while the wind was at it's craziest.


There was so much dress she barely fit in to her car seat.


She really loved being in that dress. The previous picture makes her looked upset to be in it but she was just super tried. She just smiled and giggled the whole time in it.


Here is the detail on the dress. It is really beautiful. 

Peace


1 comment:

  1. Gasp! Baby is the cutest! Also, the sleeves actually look really nice.

    ReplyDelete