type='text/javascript'/>

Thursday, September 23, 2010

What A Busy Day Today

Oh goodness, this day is going to be..... fun, long, entertaining and I might even shed a tear before the night is over...

Why you ask?

One: Today is Dan's 29th B-day if you have not wished him a happy birthday do so NOW, I'll wait for you to do so.... did you do it? Thank You.

Two: Grey's Anatomy starts up today!!! I have waited 4 glorious and long months for it to start back up. It is my guilty pleasure.

Three: My little girl is 5 months today!!!! What?!? Where is the time going! I can't believe it's been almost a half a year since she was born. I will be doing a little photo session with her today. I haven't for a while. To much going on to sit down and plan one. I have taking out my little point and shoot every two secs but that is not the same to me quality wise.

(Not really on my list of my day but) Four: i got as a email from a co-worker.. super dang cut. Watch it, it's like a minute long. 


" Help me not to chase the neighbors cat" So dang cute.. Enjoy

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment