type='text/javascript'/>

Monday, September 13, 2010

A Plethora of Photos of Babes


This is little miss Virginia during church last week. She was being so stinking cute i needed to snap some images. I'm sure Bro Condie, Sunday School Teacher, was not to pleased with the photo session during class.


She always falls asleep during church and the best and fastest way for her is to suck her thumb. This is her completely passed out. I love how the thumb is just barely hanging on.


This is how I usually discover babes during her afternoon naps. Here's babes at Grandma Morgan's the week before we moved into our new apartment. ( pics of our apartment are coming, i'm just lazy about getting it ready) 


My baby also gets crazy hair. Her hair is so thin that i had to take this in the sunlight or you would have not been able to tell. Her hair looks like this most of the time. I brush it, wet it but it still does what is wants. I love it.


She loves to give this face. It so super cute. She usually does it when she is concentration on something. She was trying to get the camera. 


Here is babes during her first BYU game. She slept for most of it. Then when she did wake she was very content on just sitting in my lap and watching the game on the giant projector Sally and Robert have at their place.


This is baby during Labor Day. We went over to Sally and Roberts for some food and spent time with the family. Family what picture does this remind you of??? 


Little Miss Audrey in Italy 3 1/2 years ago. No it's not the same hat. 


This is babes on Friday. She didn't want to go down for her nap in her crib. She was so super fussy and would only cry when she got in the crib. I let her cry for awhile but she would not go to sleep so i picked her up and placed her by me on the couch. She fell asleep almost instantly. She just wanted to be by Mom. :) I love my baby.


Here's an image I snapped of her during the nap.

All in all, Dan and I love being parents. We love our happy, giggly, smiling baby girl. We love our new apartment and i am excited that i am back to work. Just part time in the morning. It's nice to have some adult conversations. 

Peace

1 comment:

  1. Wow, she and Audrey really do look a lot a like. Its like their mothers are twins or something. . . :) She is gorgeous! I love her crazy hair. How fun!

    ReplyDelete