type='text/javascript'/>

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Virginia At 5 Months

Being a photographer and taking millions of pictures and having more then a few photo session under my belt, there are times when i LOVE the images I created or I'm not so in love with them.

These images are in the category of LOVE!!!




I love these four. It's her smile progression 


This is my favorite one


She just found her biggie toe to suck on and that profile is beautiful. Look at those cheeks. I wanna pinch them.


This is her telling me she was done. She was blowing some razzes and talking to let me know. 


I gave her a toy to play with and she looks so stinking cute and that look says "I'm going to rule this toy!!".

Happy 5 Months babes!!!

Peace

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness! I've been waiting for some non-iPhone pictures. I was beginning to think you had given your camera away!

    These are beautiful. The light is gorgeous...and so is little Virginia!

    ReplyDelete